We’re introducing a new series to the blog where we round up our favorite products at the beginning of every month.
1. Rust Linen Bonnet by Briar Baby. - $32 | With fall just around the corner, this classic bonnet is a great way to start incorporating those fall tones into your kid’s wardrobe.
2. Asymmetric Zip Romper by Miles - $31 | We love this classic pattern of this organic-cotton romper.
3. Familia Art Print by Carolyn Suzuki (16x16) - $30 | Help support migrant families and children at the US border by purchasing one of Carolyn’s beautiful prints. 100% of the profits go to the Immigrant Defenders Law Center.
4. Clouds Rug by Lorena Canals - $140 | This sweet handmade cotton rug comes in two color ways and acts like a great accent rug for any kid’s room. It’s also machine washable!
5. The Antiracist Baby - $8.99 | Featured on Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, and more - The Antiracist Baby incredibly important read as it helps introduce young readers and (even grown-ups) to the concept and the power of antiracism.
6. Miffy Light 12” - $40 | This adorable night light is the perfect addition to your little one’s bedroom.
7. Lil’ Roadster 16” Alloy by Linus - $299 | Looking for the first bike for your little one? This bike’s classic design comes with training wheels and it’s sure to become a staple in your kid’s life.
8. Hand Salve by Kiehl’s - $16 | This hand salve is a must have if you’re dealing with dried out hands! Tuck it into your purse or backpack to help keep your hands moisturized throughout your day.
9. Ollie Oxfords by Sun & Lace - $44 | These two tone oxfords are a true classic - the leather will patina with wear which will only make you love them even more.