It’s officially holiday season, and with every aspect of our daily lives looking a little different this year, it was inevitable that the holidays would look a little different as well. For this month's‘ Monthly Favorites’ feature on the blog, I wanted to put together a gift guide full of meaningful and heirloom quality gifts that will be sure to be loved for years to come.
1. Custom Crown by Oeuf - $50 | Looking for a custom gift that any child will love? Oeuf’s classic crowns can be adorned with custom embroidery in your choice of indigo or light pink letters.
2. Bunny Push Toy - $29.99 | Not only are wooden toys incredibly durable, but they’re bound to last for generations.
3. Lyra Basket + Cotton Mattress by Olli Ella - $135 | Have someone on your list who’s expecting? This handmade basket may be the perfect gift to give.
4. Piggy Bank by Plantoys - $20 | Made of sustainable PlanWood, this piggy bank is neutral enough to complement any nursery or children’s room.
5. Everyday Cardi by Oeuf - $104 |. Have a little one on your shopping list? This gender-neutral cardigan can be worn on its own, or layered for colder weather. Made out of 100% baby alpaca, this cardigan comes in four different colors and in a variety of sizes.
6. Leather Bag by Sun & Lace - $32 |. Perfectly sized to hold your child’s little treasures, our bags are designed without a closure to ensure your child can easily open and close it.
7. Cashmere Blanket - by Marie-Chantal $315 |. Blankets are the perfect gift for a newborn or an expecting parent. Link:
8. Boot by Sun & Lace - $46 | Our desert boots in cognac make a great gender-neutral gift for any little feet bound for adventure. Customize your boots further with the variety of laces we offer in the shop.