The first day of fall is quickly approaching, so we’ve put together a list of our favorite items this month and we’re sure you’ll love.
The Sweatshirt by Les Gamins - $32 | This cozy organic cotton terry sweatshirt is perfect for layering while the temperatures begin to drop this month. It comes in a variety of colors so you’re sure to find the perfect hue that pairs best with your little one’s closet.
- Owen Fox by Hazel Village - $54 | Looking for a new stuffed animal that will be an excellent adventure companion for your child? Look no further than the animals from Hazel Village.
- “Winnie The Pooh” Kids Mask by KI Collection - $23 | Face masks have become a staple in our everyday lives, and this cute ‘Winnie the Pooh' mask created specifically for kids is sure to become a favorite.
- Time to Play Art Print by Vine and Thistle (5”x7” unframed) - $24 | Finding art for your child’s room or nursery is always such a fun process. This bold and colorful print comes in 6 different color ways so you’re bound to find the right color combo that compliments your child’s room.
- Hair Love by Matthew A. Cherry - $17.99 | ‘Hair Love’ is a must-read that encourages self-confidence and spotlights the love between fathers and daughters. Add it to your child’s fall reading list this year.
- Retro-X Fleece Jacket by Patagonia - $79 | This retro fleece jacket is just as cozy as it is adorable, plus it’s made from 75% recycled polyester and the lining is made from 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- 'Mini Mat' Silicone Feeding Mat by EZPZ - $19.99 | This one-piece silicone feeding mat conveniently suctions to your table so you don’t have to worry about tipping or spilling. It’s also dishwasher and microwave safe which is a huge plus!
- 8. Lip Balm by Le Labo - $16 | This nonsticky, non-glossy lip balm is a must have as the season starts to change. Created with shea butter, olive oil, and jojoba seed this lip balm is vegan, cruelty-free and unscented.
- 9. Toddler Scrunchie in Clay by Sun & Lace - $6 | This linen bow scrunchie is the perfect shade for fall. The bow can also be taken off so it can be worn as a classic scrunchie.